Our Enhanced Genesis Website Package provides you with a customized website based on an existing Genesis Framework Theme. Genesis themes provide you with a highly structured, easily maintained, and high-performance website. But the formatting options they offer out of the box are limited.
The solution to overcome these limitations and get a website that is true to your branding and the unique look and feel you want is to create a customized theme based on the Genesis theme closest to your vision. And there are hundreds from which to choose.
First, we work with you to identify the theme closest to your vision for your website. We know customers have special needs, and this package allows a creative and technical canvas within the structural confines that will be fast, easy to maintain, and delight your customers.
Our next step is to customize the look and feel of the theme, create and optimize your custom homepage layout, and recode display elements to meet your needs. This customization of the style and function of your website; including the text formatting, fonts, colors, logo, and image display. These customizations require specialized skills, and use development hours, as they go beyond the scope of the options most themes do or can provide. To allow for these variables, this package includes up to four additional development hours (a $600 value), which is enough to meet the needs of most customers. Additional development hours can be purchased if needed.
Like all our websites, this package develops a website with the complete setup of the structure and branding of your site, including:
- WordPress server setup on our platform powered by industry leader WPEngine
- Genesis theme and framework installation and configuration
- Install and configuration of the MySalesButler Advanced Startup Pack plugins. These plugins provide best of breed functionality for security, forms, SEO, sharing, event management, integrations, and the core of e-commerce. Additionally, we provide expansive video tutorials right into your site’s backend.
- Basic construction of the Homepage, Contact Us, About us (Interior), and Blog Index page (additional pages for an extra fee)
- Create placeholder pages for navigation and layout specifications
- Apply branding and content provided, consistent with your information provided through our website questionnaire.
- Ensure page templates supported by the chosen theme function consistently and create up to two additional custom page templates, if needed.
The Enhanced Genesis Website Package will provide you with a solid website platform that can get you launched quickly and poised to grow. It will be able to adapt to your needs as your site requirements grow and our Premium Managed Hosting will let us help you grow with site enhancements, security, backups, and maintenance. Start with the Buick and customize when needed to a Cadillac.
NOTE: Additional pages beyond the four mentioned above and installation of additional 3rd-party plugins will incur additional fees. eCommerce setup and configuration are available at added cost.